Monday, April 6, 2009

Karen - the Cheating Whore Girlfriend who could do no wrong

Another Scorching Tale from my favorite Private Dick ;)
Her boyfriend paid me to track her every move..and with reason. Turns out darling Karen was one hell of a slut with a well documented history of screwing around. Rumor had it that she needed LOTS of action.

This idiot actually came to me to prove everybody wrong. I don’t know if he thought he had the magic penis that keeps women on their knees in worship, but he was convinced that Karen was happy with monogamy.

He even gave her the keys to his place. I bugged his bedroom and waited for Karen to live up to her reputation as a two timing skank, and sure enough...
Click here to watch cute Karen in some graphic hidden camera footage!

No comments:

Post a Comment