Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cheating girlfriend was in it for the money

Private eye nails a cheating girlfriend-
"I had a rich client come to me and ask me to follow around his girlfriend of 8 months after being suspecting her of being so quick to ask to get married. He knew right away she might just be after his money. I followed her around for a couple of days and finally caught her hanging out with another dude. At first it seemed like they were just friends, until I set up hidden cameras in the same room that they expressed just how "friendly" they really are. It was a bit of luck that i was able to capture this dirty young whore screwing my client. Its gold digging whores like this that make me sick, but that's why I'm doing this: to catch these back stabbing whores trying to screw my clients.

Click here to watch this girl's sleazy sex videos and take the PI tour

No comments:

Post a Comment